Notes for contributors
NFRAM is a moderated site. Your submitted information should be relevant to the goals of NFRAM:
- To increase awareness of existing materials, collections, other resources and research activities as they relate to Australian musical culture.
- To provide vehicles/pathways for communication and exchange of ideas and information amongst researchers, collectors, music-makers, organisations and consumers.
- To increase the profile of Australian music and music research.
- To actively promote and provide mechanisms for contributions by individuals and organisations.
- To establish a research database.
- To provide an electronic publication service.
Copyright of information remains with the author. All efforts have been made by information providers to NFRAM to ensure the material on this site is accurate and up to date. However, the Australian National University and participating institutions are not responsible for the contents of submitted material or any off-site pages referenced.